Wednesday 2 October 2013

[GET] Udemy - How To Build & Shape Your Body With The Under 20 Workout

How To Build & Shape Your Body With The Under 20 Workout


A 100% free course that gives you workouts & health tips to completely transform your body with no weights or equipment
by Justin O'Connor
The U20 goal is to teach you how to incinerate body fat and build lean muscle with easy-to-follow 20 Minute Workouts.
Impossible? Think again.
What else can you do in 20 minutes that has such a lasting impact?
Ok, yeah, you can watch a sitcom or pick up dinner from a drive-thru.
But will that help you live a longer, happier, healthier life?
This isn’t just a workout, this is a lifestyle shift. Welcome to the future of home workout routines.
Just so you know, we now have a full 6 week paid program on Udemy right here - www.udemy.com/6weekfatblaster
We believe that the solution to building incredible health, melting body fat and creating an all round better life is this:
Stop doing things that don’t work - Do more things that work
You’re probably reading this thinking “duh, of course”, but think about it. If you’re spending all day watching videos about weight loss and reading books about how to do a million crunches in one sitting then you’re not doing the things that work.
I have done this research for you. I literally have dozens exercises that I’ve created that I don’t use anymore. Why? Because if they aren’t perfect, they don’t make the Under 20 cut!
You’ve Heard People Hype Up Their Workout Plans Before. I’m not interested in hype. I’m interested letting you try us out for free and then choose for yourself.
- I’ve trained with professional and Olympic athletes (hockey, baseball, gymnastics, women’s softball)
- I played hockey for the Detroit Jr. Red Wings
- I am one of a handful of people to compete in two NCAA Division 1 sports at the varsity level
- I have trained professional baseball players, NCAA gymnasts and celebrities.
With my athletic background (I played hockey for the Detroit Jr Red Wings and played 2 NCAA division sports, hockey and baseball) and expertise in fitness I knew there was an answer that no one had found yet.
After training with male and female gymnasts who have some of the most toned, lean bodies in the world, I realized that they stood around during most of their workouts waiting for their turn. But when it was their turn they exploded into action and put their Bodies At Top Speed. All out sprints, jumps, landings, etc.
That’s when I discovered and perfected the fundamentals of this powerful workout for my family and friends. This is where the BATS (body at top speed) principle was discovered. It changed my life. I lost fat so quickly it blew my mind. I had more energy than ever before.
That’s when I decided I had to share the Under 20 Workout with the world
I invite you to try out some workouts that we've developed to show you how effective this workout is. It's a new way of thinking about exercise and nutrition and I know you're going to love it.